Growth Lead - Amsterdam
We're on the lookout for a Dutch Growth Lead.
We’re on the lookout for a Dutch Growth Lead. You’d be responsible for leading business development efforts primarily within The Netherlands (and other neighboring markets as we grow). You will work in Amsterdam, supporting our Co-Founders to develop and drive B2B marketing operations. In this role you will be involved in supporting all marketing activities whether it be attending meetings, taking minutes, building funnels, organising/attending events or designing proposals.
- Formulate and implement B2B marketing strategies.
- Identify leads and develop strategies to convert them
- Consistently re-evaluate the effectiveness of strategies employed in acquiring and converting leads
- Track industry market intelligence with respect to market development, projects, competitive activity, customers, etc.
- Generate qualified leads via pre-existing relationships, calls, face to face meetings, office visits, and other means as appropriate
- Represent company at networking events/meetings.
- Develop and present relevant business proposals. Penetrate specific markets/industry verticals within a short time-frame.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, industry influencers and strategic partners.
- Develop sales forecasts with probability percentages and pipeline status updates
- Assess wins and losses to impact future selling strategies
- Manage the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects sold.
- Excellent targeting and prospecting skills within the creative/marketing industry
- Proven ability to close deals
- You’re looking for a new challenge, and excited about joining a young startup
- You’re articulate, and a people-person
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English.
- You’re knowledgeable about marketing campaigns, community building and the creative industry
- You have at least 2 years of experience in business development roles
- You can hack your way around the tools needed to get the job done.
- You’re up for occasional travel within The Netherlands and Europe.
- You work pretty well without much supervision
- A co-creative work environment within the heart of Amsterdam
- Flexible business hours
- A startup-esque salary structure in addition to equity
At Hyperfan, we’re helping brands build their very own army of advocates. We’re making it easy for brands to capture the enthusiasm of customers, early adopters, fans and evangelists – and turn it into a powerful marketing (and business) force.