Intern - Amsterdam
We're on the lookout for a Business Dev. Intern
We’re on the lookout for a Business Development Intern. You’d be responsible for assisting business development efforts primarily within The Netherlands. You will work in Amsterdam, supporting our Co-Founders to develop and drive B2B marketing operations. In this role you will be involved in supporting all client acquisition activities whether it be attending meetings, taking minutes, building funnels, organising/attending events or designing proposals.
- Help formulate and implement B2B marketing strategies.
- Identify leads and develop strategies to convert them
- Consistently re-evaluate the effectiveness of strategies employed in acquiring and converting leads
- Generate qualified leads via pre-existing relationships, calls, face to face meetings, office visits, and other means as appropriate
- Represent company at networking events/meetings.
- Develop and present relevant business proposals. Penetrate specific markets/industry verticals within quick timeframes
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, industry leaders and strategic partners.
- Assess wins and losses to impact future selling strategies
- Manage the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects sold.
- You’re looking for a new challenge, and excited about joining a young startup
- You’re articulate, and a people-person
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English.
- You’re relatively knowledgeable about marketing campaigns, community building and the creative industry
- You have a genuine interest in business development roles
- You can hack your way around the tools needed to get the job done.
- You’re up for occasional travel within The Netherlands.
- You work pretty well without much supervision
- A co-creative work environment within the heart of Amsterdam
- Flexible business hours
- The privilege of being thrown into the craziness of business and then fully trusted to navigate excellently
At Hyperfan, we’re helping brands build their very own army of advocates. We’re making it easy for brands to capture the enthusiasm of customers, early adopters, fans and evangelists – and turn it into a powerful marketing (and business) force.